X

One of the questions I often wonder whether we can pay Facebook posts in Nigeria with Payoneer MasterCard. Well, the answer is yes. As Card Visa / Mastercard normal Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard can be used to pay for Facebook Ads in Nigeria.

Payoneer used my money to clear my Facebook Ads account and works well at the time of publication of this post. I replaced GTBank dollar Mastercard with my Payoneer card as your primary payment method on my Facebook Ads account while my PayPal account and still is a secondary method of payment.

I charged in dollars and view transactions on my Payoneer account.
                                 

How To Add Payoneer Card To Facebook Ads Account


Step 1 : Go to the "Payment Methods" section of your Facebook Ads Manager

Step 2 : Click on "Add Payment Method"

Step 3 : Fill your accurate Payoneer Card information

add payment method for facebook advertisement



Credit or Debit Card type: Master Card
Card Number: 16 number in the front of the Card.
Expiration : The expiry date on the Card
Security Code (CVV): Look at the 3 number at the back of your card

Click "Continue"

That's all.

Thereafter, you can proceed to the "Billing" section to check if you have a balance there to pay.

Click on "Pay Now Instead" to clear your debt instantly with the fund in your Payoneer account.

You can check the balance on your Payoneer Mastercard by signing in to Payoneer.com

So, if you are unable to clear your Facebook ad debts with Nigerian issued debit cards because of the limits placed on them by the banks, you can try your Payoneer card.

NB :

>> Ensure your Facebook account is billed in US dollars and not Naira.
>> It's recommended that the billing address of your Facebook ads accounts matches the billing information of your Payoneer card i.e your own address, used when signing up for your Payoneer account.

If you don't have a Payoneer MasterCard, click here to get yours. It is FREE.

Anyone else using Payoneer card to pay for Facebook ads in Nigeria?

2 Replies:

  1. Hey, it is really very interesting post. It is going to be extremely helpful for everyone out there. Well, currently I have been seeking some tips for facebook ads management. I want to run the campaign for my blog but not able to find any tips for success. Could you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a helpful tutorial for many people. Nowadays FB has become a great way to advertise online. I also wanted to attract the customers for my local shop so tried the best facebook ads management Los Angeles service. They run successful campaign and helped me get huge number of customers.

    ReplyDelete

 
Waploaded Tech © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger || WaploadedTech LLC
Top