X





Etisalat is not taking things easy at all this New Year; New System rhythm seems to be working for them. I’m pretty sure they know not everyone consume data; some people even find it difficult to use up to 100MB within a month. So they decided to introduce a new plan called SmartPak that will suite those individuals.

The most interesting aspect of this paks is that when you are subscribed to any of the paks, you get unlimited access
within the duration of your subscription. So all Etisalat fans should put on your shoe, get set as you choose the pak that best suite you.


It is divided into 3 Paks
Chat pak: Those addicted to chatting, who has almost wiped out all the letters on their smartphone will find this valuable. This pak covers Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, Wechat and 2Go; and it cost N50 or N150 a week.

Social pak: Pingers’ I know you’ll love this… This social pak covers Facebook, BBM, Twitter and Instagram. It cost N100 a day and N300 a week.

Video pak: To me, this seems to be the most interesting pak because with this, you can stream until your battery goes off most especially when you are streaming your favorite football match or your long awaited movie. This park covers YouTube, Vine, Skype and some other video websites are covered by this pak. It cost a flat fee of N400 for 2hours streaming.

How Can I Opt into Any of These Plans?
Dial *200#>>>Type 3 from the data menu>>>Choose Smartpak.


I can’t really say if they are economical or not… but for me, I love my package and its serving me well. So My question is, will your rock this smartpak?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

 
Waploaded Tech © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger || WaploadedTech LLC
Top