X

The samsung galaxy S2 is a model i appreciately dread for, Last week when i got mine, i was like wao... here comes me in android, and soonest i was beginnig to see my self in a new world.



How to take screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S2

FOLLOW THESE STEPS
1. Hold the Home key and The power Key for about 2 seconds then release, immediately, you will hear a shutter sound to show that the picture has been saved.




HOW TO RETRIEVE THE PHOTOS

Simply goto your phone menu >> Files >> ScreenCapture all your files would be found there.




lets us know if you have any suggestions or querries
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

15 Replies:

  1. Nice... Post Sunnex...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok bro... so hope all went wella for ue s2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about now with Jelly Bean update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mine. In fact, I haven't even been tempted to look beyond my S2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this phone for grad yesterday my first phone ahh and this iS really helpful so thanks much:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got this phone for grad yesterday my first phone ahh and this iS really helpful so thanks much:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got this phone for grad yesterday my first phone ahh and this iS really helpful so thanks much:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tnx buddiessssssssssssssssssssssss...............

    ReplyDelete
  9. It won't work. The task menu pops up or the screen turns off

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also my problem. Task menu or screen off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My phone is Samsung SII, but I updated it. So my phone's uses has a little bit different with the real Samsung SII. And now I can't screenshot with pressing the home button and lock button at the same time, how?

    ReplyDelete

 
Waploaded Tech © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger || WaploadedTech LLC
Top